Saturday, August 2, 2008

Your love is...strong

I have not written in a while.
I wish that I had news to report but I don't. The job front is not looking promising at the moment. And I am not handling it well. Thankfully, I have my wonderful husband who won't let me fall, my friends who encourage me and mentors who pray for me. And a God who will never leave me.
I wish I could remember that more often.
I wish I didn't feel so sad. I wish I could stop crying. I wasn't so upset with myself.
I don't want to turn this post into something where I list all the reasons I am upset...just please pray if you read this because I am struggling.

Instead I will post some encouragement I have received:

Diane led me to look up this song:
Heavenly Father, you always amaze me
Let your kingdom come in my world and in my life
You give me the food I need to live through the day
And forgive me as I forgive the people that wronged me
Lead me far from temptation
Deliver me from the evil one

I look out the window the birds are composing
Not a note is out of tune or out of place
I look at the meadow and stare at the flowers
Better dressed than any girl on her wedding day

So why do I worry?
Why do I freak out?
God knows what I need
You know what I need

Your love is
Your love is
Your love is strong

Allen and I at Martha's vineyard.
Our God made that sunset...

No comments: