Monday, June 16, 2008

Beth's Photos

My dear friend Beth is a very gifted photographer. Last week, she gave me my wedding photos. I am so impressed by the beautiful detail and personality she captured. Here are a few favorites.

"No I cannot babysit today; I am getting married!"



My mother brings out the dress

My beautiful mother



getting ready with the girls



the beauty of age



I needed a kiss from Grandma before I would leave my bridal chamber.



the beautiful church



Flowers



Action shot

A sweet moment

My daddy...
dear friends...



Precious new life



Icing makes kisses sweeter


A tale as old as time...

And they lived happily ever after...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Diana!!
These pictures fill me with such such happiness!!! All beautiful - Beth is so talented.
I love you and mis you and I"m so thrilled to my core for you and Allen. :) You're wonderful.
-Bethery PalAdian